Last night we kicked off our conference with our first speaker and as you know that was Bishop T.D Jakes! I can not even begin to describe what an awesome, amazing, and powerful night this was! We were stuck in traffic up to the church for almost an hour, we stood in line for 15 mins, and then we weren't even let into the Arena because it was already packed but had to sit in an overflow room and watch from there. It didn't matter where we were in that building because you could just feel the power and presence! It was so awesome and so life changing! I want to move to Dallas just to go to his church ha!
Here are some notes I was able to take down in my phone in between shaking my head yes and trying to keep up with his fast talking. haha
- If you can change your mind, you can change your life
- If you accept your circumstances as your reality it will become your reality.
- You are NOT defined by your circumstances!
- You have to use what you have. You can not wear someone else's armor.
- You can not use someone else's talent.
- If you focus on what you don't have, you will miss out on what you do have.
- As long as you're focused on what you don't have, you will NEVER get ahead!
- He may not give you what He gave everyone else but He WILL give you something!
- God does not need what you don't need to work a miracle in your life.
- There's a time and a season for every purpose under Heaven.
- If you didn't get it the first time maybe it wasn't your season. TRY AGAIN!
- I was created for more than this situation!
- I may be IN this situation but I am not OF it!
- If you spend too much time in your ashes and don't break through the system you have built to accommodate your situation you will die in your circumstances.
- God says, "When you use what you have you will have my attention!"
- You will not stop your rhythm until you figure out your strength
- God says, "I am going to make your enemies your footstones!"
- If I'm going to say "yes" to God then I have to come all the way out of my comfort zone
- Your faith has made you whole
Tonight is Steven Furtick and I am beyond excited for it since reading his book "Greater". I know he will be just as powerful!
I'll be leaving early today too so I can actually be IN the arena to see him. LOL
Happy Wednesday Y'all!