You know those moments that just make you over the moon happy? Ecstatic sometimes? I've had a lot of those recently. Let's bust out the bullet points!
- Knowing other moms feel the same way about pushing another kid down. Just don't do it to my kid.
- That Running In Pearls is expanding!
- When someone close to me comes to me to pray. Or when friends do the same. Nothing warms my heart more than that. You shouldn't be prideful but I am dang sure happy that they think of me when they need a prayer or verse.
- The love I have for the man God put in my life. Seriously, my heart could just explode at any minute with the amount of love in it! So blessed.
- When I come home from work and little Miss just wants to climb all over me and play. I love her more than life itself and it just keeps getting deeper and deeper!
- When I think about what the future holds. I'm so excited to see what God's plan has in store for me!
- Daily chats with my bestie.
- Daily chats with this lady. Because she listens to all of my crap & loves me anyway. haha!
- I'm as conservative as it gets. I don't do politics on the blog because it infuriates me to no end. But I am as right-winged as they get. The Mr? He's a liberal. No really. lol
- I grew up with Jeb Bush's kids. Along with the kids whose parents own Gate gas station. Hey, I did say random facts haha
- I'm finally a law student!
- I've never, ever wanted a different career other than being a lawyer.
- I will never, ever be a Stay at Home mom. Because I don't want to be.
- I have 3 sisters.
- I'm writing a book. Of course it has humor in it. No need to ask.
Happy Monday y'all!