- -that I completed 6 miles in an hour and so minutes when I have to run 13 in 16 days because for once, I'm not freaking out about it.
- -to forget to take out the chicken every morning this week and have homemade peanut butter cups for dinner one night
- -to tell your husband that you have a meeting after work...& by meeting you mean nail appointment
- -to only put out the gross candy (ie: M&Ms) for Halloween and hide the good stuff
- -to have nothing to wear when it's cold because you forgot that you were pregnant last winter. Because now you can go buy more clothes.
- -to have already started planning your 7 month old's first birthday party...in February
- -to want to go to bed early just so you can lay there and "pin" on pinterest.
Link up with Neely and Amber to share what "It's OK" with you!
Happy Thursday Y'all!
Homemade Reese's Cup recipe up next!